Scheduled Departures, Small Group
Namibia is an 'ageless land’ endless stretches of sand, broken by red sand dunes and wildlife in unique habitats. Namibia is one of Africa’s best kept secrets – it is truly unique. Explore the Namib-Naukluft Park, gaze at an endless night sky. The fabric of the country is searching for the elephants and rhino in Damaraland and meeting with the San (Bushmen) and Himba people.
The Namibia Explorer experience is about the country and not geared only to safari. It affords you the chance to experience this magnificent and memorable country on a small group safari with a guaranteed monthly departure from March to December with a maximum of eight guests.
Excellent value. Everyone is guaranteed a window seat in specially designed vehicles and the trip is led by a Professional Naturalist Guide.
Due to the unique nature of this trip and limited participation, this trip must be booked as far in advance as possible.
Featured Inclusions: Guaranteed Small Group Departures, Naturalist Guide, High Comfort Vehicle, Limited Participation, Born Free Concierge Service, 24/7 Emergency US & Africa Contacts, Pre-Journey Briefing Booklet, Customized Backpack, Luggage tags, Personalized Bound Final Itinerary.
Full list of inclusions and tariff details will be sent upon inquiry.
Born Free Exclusive Option: All safari guide gratuities can be included.
Journey Priced From: $4500 per person, double occupancy.
Prices are in US dollars, includes current taxes & park fees - subject to change.
Rates do not include international or intercontinental airfares.
Request rate for a single room.
Is this your dream trip?
Truly awe-inspiriting, travelers love Namibia for its magical desert scenery, stark, remote areas, unique cultural opportunities. There are many long but interesting drives. Roads can be rough. While you will encounter wildlife around Etosha, it should not be viewed a safari destination but an adventure that is quite unique. You can extend this trip into top safari countries such as Botswana or South Africa.
- Scheduled Namibia Small Group Expedition
- High Comfort 4 x 4 Vehicles
- Naturalist guide
- Climb the World’s Highest Free Standing Sand Dunes
- Safari in two different areas in Etosha National Park
- Kayak or Boat with Seals and Dolphins on the Skeleton Coast
- Track for the Desert-adapted Elephants
- Stay in the only camp inside the world's 4th largest National Park
- Visit the UNESCO Heritage Site - Twyfelfonstein
- Meet the Himba people in an authentic settlement
- Explore two different parts of Etosha - Etosha Heights and Onguma.
- Visit World Renowned AfriCat Foundation
- Limited to 8 total participants
- Guaranteed Departure and Guaranteed Window Seat